Monday, April 20, 2015

"Shadowhunters" Casting News: Jace


And we have our new Jace!

Dominic Sherwood, formally seen in Vampire Academy and Not Fade Away, has been cast as our favorite snarky shadowhunter in the new ABC Family's adaptation of The Mortal Instruments. 

The only thing I have previously seen Dominic in was Vampire Academy and I adored him as Christian. I thought he represented the character well and was one of my favorite castings for that movie. While I thought that Jamie Campbell Bower did a great job portraying Jace in the movie version, I cannot wait to see how Dominic adds his own spin on this beloved character. I believe that he can give the right amount of sarcasm and fierceness to Jace.

What are your thoughts on the latest casting news? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment